To this in such little time.
I just love my nephews!
Er Bear I love your blog you are so sweet those boys love you too! Kai was so funny the other day when he didn't want me he wanted auntie Erin
Good shot! They just can't get enough of you either....you should take them home for a week or something. Ha! Just Kidding, I know you love being an aunt for a reason! They are lucky to have you.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Er Bear I love your blog you are so sweet those boys love you too! Kai was so funny the other day when he didn't want me he wanted auntie Erin
Good shot! They just can't get enough of you either....you should take them home for a week or something. Ha! Just Kidding, I know you love being an aunt for a reason! They are lucky to have you.
Post a Comment