The Jindras

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

THE JOURNEY CONCERT




WE SAW JOURNEY AND HEART AND CHEAP TRICK! IT WAS SO FREAKIN AWESOMELY ROCKIN!! THANKS JESS IT WAS SO FUN!
Posted by thejindras at 5:54 PM

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

How freakin fun. I'm jealous. You look like you had fun. I didn't even know the concert had happened.

Oh, by the way, I think someone hacked your Friendster account. I just thought of it and that's why I'm leaving it on your blog.

July 20, 2008 at 8:16 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Family and Friendlies

  • Becca and Todd
  • Brad and Jana Page
  • Brooke and Brady
  • Chelsey and Randy
  • Darby and Chad Worthen
  • Emily and Mike Gourley
  • Gygi Culinary Solutions
  • Jami and Bert
  • Jason and Aly
  • Jen and David Hanna
  • Jess Houston
  • Jessica Jewkes
  • Jobi and Enoch
  • Kalli and Jr
  • Kellie Payne Anderson
  • Kenzie and Jeff
  • Megan and Donny
  • Melissa and Karl
  • Robin
  • Rockin Hair
  • Scott and Gina
  • Suzanne 'savvysisters'
  • The Smiths
  • Tiff

About Me

My photo
thejindras
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (12)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ▼  July (4)
      • Battle Creek Falls
      • My Boys
      • THE JOURNEY CONCERT
      • Millcreek Canyon
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ►  2009 (4)
    • ►  January (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ►  2010 (5)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2011 (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  June (1)

Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.