those pictures are great I love them and the journey pics are cute too I love your blog you need to post more...and I need those pics from the fourth that you got of Tom, Brady and I cause I want to post them.
hello erin this is jami.. i found you from kenzies blog..your blog is so cute! I haven't seen you for so long.. you look so good and happy... congrats on being married. it is fun to check in on all you houston girls..but it makes me feel really really old. you are all so cute with your little families..ie..husbands,dogs,kids.. anyway if you want an invite to my blog email me jamidawnwright@hotmail.com.. thanks for letting me check in.. love ya!!!
3 comments:
wow it looks like hikin the backside of Timp... really great view!
those pictures are great I love them and the journey pics are cute too I love your blog you need to post more...and I need those pics from the fourth that you got of Tom, Brady and I cause I want to post them.
hello erin this is jami.. i found you from kenzies blog..your blog is so cute! I haven't seen you for so long.. you look so good and happy... congrats on being married. it is fun to check in on all you houston girls..but it makes me feel really really old. you are all so cute with your little families..ie..husbands,dogs,kids.. anyway if you want an invite to my blog email me jamidawnwright@hotmail.com.. thanks for letting me check in.. love ya!!!
Post a Comment