Thursday, April 7, 2011


My Lily is growing up so fast! Almost 1 year old!!! She has been such a joy in our lives. She has quite the personality. She has taken a few steps now...walking looks like its right around the corner. She is quite the traveler, she has been to 6 states already, vegas three or more times, camping twice, a ten hour (south dakota) and a fourteen hour (California) straight car ride, Zions, and Yellowstone. Not to mention the great times we've had with friends and family here! Here are a few, of millions of pictures from our experiences.

 
Camping in Moab
 

First plane ride

California! First time on the beach




Yellowstone


Well i figured my blog needed some updating...I'm not very good at this blogging thing :) Hopefully I can be better someday :)
With love, The Jindras

4 comments:

Megan said...

Yay, you updated. I am also hoping to become a better blogger. It seems ever since i signed up for face book by blog has been put on the back burner. I can't believe your baby is almost a year old. They grow up so fast. It looks like you are enjoying life. These pictures make me want to go camping.

Chelsey said...

Lily is too cute! You all look so happy! I miss seeing you at gygi's. Love CHelsey

Jobi Niu said...

You look GREAT!! :) Lily is SOOOOO STINKIN ADORABLE!! Seriously beautiful. You & all.of.your sisters make unreeeal babies!! All of em are too cute. That is so great that she's such a good traveler.

brooke said...

i love that she is riding shot gun. can she stand while you drive too?