It's been so long since I have blogged. I probably should give it up I'm so terrible at it. You'd think that this newly formed "staying at home" business would give me a perfect excuse to have loads of blog posts. I must say I stay pretty busy considering I don't have a full time 'job', my job is my little girl and boy is she the best job I could ever have.
We have definately been enjoying our summer...on the fourth we did kid friendly fireworks (i say kid friendly but i'm pretty sure Kai got burned more than once, poor guy) Sparklers and Snaps! Kai and Eli had so much fun throwing the snaps and staring at the sparkling stick they held in their hands.
We went to Thanksgiving Points fireworks and they were BORING!!! The fourth is my favorite holiday and needless to say fireworks being the highlight and i was sorely dissapointed. (good thing AF made up for my missing fireworks shortly after with fireworks concluding Steel Days, they were awe-some) The kids went on a lot of the kid rides at the carnival..Jessica went with me on the ferris wheel and was so scared she got blisters on her hands JR and I rode the ring one it was pretty fun but I gotta say once you've been to Cedar Point (in Ohio) nothing compares...not even Lagoon, it's sorta ruined it for me :)
We are awesome
It's nice to have us all so close by. I love my sisters!

2 comments:
great update(!)
i love the pictures of the boys and their trophies.
that was such a fun day.
it is nice to finally all live within 15 minutes of each other...
lily is such a good baby she makes a new mom jealous of all those snuggles.
nice to have a girl around too, maybe she can teach my boys some manners...
no pressure lils.
I love that last picture of Lily it makes me smile...too bad the only time I get to her these days is when I am coming and going I hate being so busy. It is nice to dido Brooke's comment on being so close too bad the 15 min is only because of me otherwise you are all a walk away from eachother give or take a mile or two anyways maybe I should have you blog for me :)
Post a Comment