Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

Thank you all for a fun birthday! And thank you all for the happy birthday wishes!!!! I am so grateful for the wonderful people in my life! Thank you thank you thank you!


















sorry the pictures are so bad....i had to use a crappy disposable camera!




5 comments:

Chelsey said...

Happy Birthday! I am going to Orson Gygi's near the end of the week I hope I see you there!

Mom at Our House said...

Happpy Birthday, looks like you had fun. I guess my invite was lost in the mail :)

Kalli said...

hahah those are good pictures I make a cute birthday cake when I try huh!!!? Sorry it tasted nasty LOL

brooke said...

hey, i didn't even know there was a new post! i want to see the new house post....???
it totally looks like you are about to launch that cake at the camera man...
good times, wich we would have been there, flying cake and all.

Matt and Suzanne said...

Erin, I'm so glad I found your blog through Chelsey's! You look SO SO great! It's so great to have a way to keep in touch. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!