My wonderful husband graduated on Jan 8 from POST with the Department of Corrections and he starts his new job today and i'm so proud of him. Hope you like the videos and pictures. I know some of them are hard to see it was inside with bad lighting.
Toms first day of work :) He looks so good in his uniform :)
Very cool. It's always exciting to start a new job. What a good job too. cangrats to you both. Did you get my christmas card? I'm not sure if I had the correct address.
5 comments:
How exciting! CONGRATS TOM! :] I love the hawaiian leis in the video..
I'm so sad that I had to leave early! I love you guys!!
Very cool. It's always exciting to start a new job. What a good job too. cangrats to you both. Did you get my christmas card? I'm not sure if I had the correct address.
Congratulations Tom, on both the job and the Cav's victory on Saturday. Ka-ching!
That is exciting for you guys! I bet he is glad to be finished!
Post a Comment