We went to a fun Halloween party with fun finger food, rock band, and fun outfits, except a lot of people didn't know who tom and i dressed up as....When we got home our neighbor was out and he definately won our vote on best costume ever!
It was a pretty fun party, wasn't it? You guys were the perfect Juno and Bleeker. I could totally tell. Totally. And your neighbor definitely has the coolest costume ever.
I saw your blog on Kali's so I clicked on it, and saw you with a prego belly and I was like what the? I didn't even know! Then read the post. LOL Funny costumes!
9 comments:
It was a pretty fun party, wasn't it? You guys were the perfect Juno and Bleeker. I could totally tell. Totally. And your neighbor definitely has the coolest costume ever.
I love it you look awesome. I thought for a split second you were prego and was trying to figure out how I didn't know. Yea I know I am a loser.
Don't feel too bad you honestly weren't the only one :)
I love you costumes!! You two make an awesome Juno and Bleaker!!
love your costumes what a unique idea but I still think Tom should have called me cause I had some rockin short yellow shorts he could have worn
ohh it would have been so much more authentic if you really were pregnant. I guess you'll have to think ahead for next year huh!
ok I need a new post maybe it could be me and you at The New Kids On The Block concert what go you say?
I love the costumes, and equally love the movie!!! How creative!
I saw your blog on Kali's so I clicked on it, and saw you with a prego belly and I was like what the? I didn't even know! Then read the post. LOL Funny costumes!
Post a Comment