Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fall







We went for a drive thru the Alpine Loop today it was so beautiful. We love having the mountains and canyons so close.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Todd and I used to go for drives in the canyons at least once a week. It was so fun.

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

You look so good Erin, and SO happy:) I am happy for you. (this is jorg if you didn't know) Just wanted to say hi. I need to get my butt up the canyon before it is winter again...I may be too late.

Jobi Niu said...

Those pictures are so beautiful!! You look SO good! You guys are so cute together! How have you been?

Em said...

Hey Jindra family,
Tommy, you probably do not remember me but I grew up with you in Ohio (we were in the same Primary class)and actually live in American Fork now. My maiden name is Vallen and I think I may have gone to school with Erin(my family moved here my senior year of highschool). What is funny is I saw your last name on the side of Jobi's blog and thought, "wow, that is a very uncommon name I wonder if they are related to the Jindras in Ohio." What is even funnier is I did not recognize you Tommy(sorry it has been a long time) and so e-mailed my Dad to look at the page and he e-mailed back and said,"do you not recognize Tommy Jindra?" Sorry this is so lengthy but just wanted to say and hi and really this is a very small world. Feel free to visit our blog. We have had two kids, but sadly both lived so shortly. Almost all our family is married (except the youngest) and my brother Ben also has a boy and lives down in Payson. Anyways, sorry this post is a novel!

brooke said...

Hey girly! Take a drive on out to New York, the colors here are great too. Haha I know the come and visit jokes will get old after awhile, but I'm hangin on to them for now...Love you. Cute hair...