Sunday, September 21, 2008

ode to ma

My mothers birthday was the 19th. She is the best mom anyone could ever ask for. She is always willing to give to others. She works so hard at work and still comes home to give her family of ALL girls the emotional support we need. I know that she has helped me in so many ways I can't even count. I hope to one day be half the mom she is to my little futures...and to give what she has givin me back in some way or another. I'm sure anyone who knows my mom knows how wonderful and great she is. I LOVE YOU MOM!! happy birthday

7 comments:

Kalli said...

aren't you a suck up lol just kidding that was so sweet I bet if mom has seen this she cried, you even tugged at my heart strings, it is so true though she has done so much for all of us despite all the things she has dealt with at work etc in her life what a women!

jaMi n' beRt said...

erin, i would have to agree with you and kalli..your mom rocks!! she is so generous and loving, she has always been a great example to me!! i look up to her for just doing 4 girls..holy cow!! she is awesome!! my one wears me out, i don't know how she did four. happy birthday dorothy!! you look beaut-i-ful erin.. loves. jami

Anonymous said...

I agree your mom is awesome she not only handeled you girls but put up with your crazy friends also. Make sure you let her know we all love her.

kEnZiE b said...

Awww!! I love your mom too!! I miss her lots, I've always thought of her as my second mom! She is a great person, so loving and caring, I look up to her a lot! Give her a hug for me, we need to come and visit next time we're up! Love ya!!

Chelsey said...

You mom is so nice. You look so beautiful

brooke said...

Mom is the best ever, I would have to agree. Even Brady says how much he lucked out in the mom in law department. Lucky us. I couldn't have asked for a better mother (or sisters) Way to go Er Bear, I must be way to occupied with my own life, I didn't even think to post anything about dear ole D!.

Tiffany said...

She is a wonderful second mom; this I know. Except that she didn't invite me to her birthday dinner... :)