hi erin, we must have just missed you guys..we were up there during the week.. and yuckky you swam in the green floating ick..you are braver than we are.. we just fished (or tried to).. you look great!! jami n' bert
Hey you gorgeous girl!! Looks like you guys are having a fun summer!! Ohio is beautiful, no wonder you like it!! I miss ya tons, we need to get together and do dinner or something!!
A.F. Canyon? I hope you guys have a pass already and didn't have to pay their ridiculous new fees. Kidding, except of course the part about the ridiculous fees. Glad you had fun. If you want my cd's by the way, I'll bring them on Saturday. Just let me know, yo.
Erin. Hey it is Kellie (Payne) Anderson. I have not seen or talked to you for forever. Thank goodness for blogspot! Check out our blog and stay in touch! brianandkellieanderson@blogspot.com
11 comments:
hi this is Becca. You have a cool blog I should check it out more
hi erin, we must have just missed you guys..we were up there during the week.. and yuckky you swam in the green floating ick..you are braver than we are.. we just fished (or tried to).. you look great!! jami n' bert
ERIN!! How the crap are you?!?! You're a Freakin hottie! GEEZ!
AF Canyon is sooo pretty especially in the fall. I can't wait!
I just found your blog! I'm so excited. I was just thinking about you the other day. We need to get together. Check out my blog!
Erin, you are so beautiful. You look so happy. I am so glad you blog. Look at mine
Hey you gorgeous girl!! Looks like you guys are having a fun summer!! Ohio is beautiful, no wonder you like it!! I miss ya tons, we need to get together and do dinner or something!!
A.F. Canyon? I hope you guys have a pass already and didn't have to pay their ridiculous new fees. Kidding, except of course the part about the ridiculous fees. Glad you had fun. If you want my cd's by the way, I'll bring them on Saturday. Just let me know, yo.
Erin. Hey it is Kellie (Payne) Anderson. I have not seen or talked to you for forever. Thank goodness for blogspot! Check out our blog and stay in touch! brianandkellieanderson@blogspot.com
Your family is so cute!! It's good to see you!
Erin I love the ones of you up AF I love that canyon. You an tom always take the cutest pictures, you are quite the photogenic pair!!!
Erin, Come to my party!! I haven't seen you FOREVER!! Look on my blog for details. Its this next wednesday!
meg
Post a Comment